22 July 2016

goodbye

The girl who started this blog is no longer the person that I am. I used to be dependent on people, things, and routines. I used to want to be heard by people, and now I don't rely on anything but myself and I am so proud of myself for that. This place right here has seen me through a lot of things in life, sad, happy and everything in between. But it's definitely dried up over the past year or so, mainly because I've been so bloody content in life that I haven't really given things too much in-depth thinking and had no need to write bloody melancholy things. I was 16 when 'jemmainwords' was created and at the unhappiest point of my life ever. Now I'm a 22 year old graduate with a job who pays her own bills and doesn't have to rely on anyone, and I've been so happy for such a long time. I don't need this place anymore, and whilst I still adore writing, I just don't have anything to say. So instead of feeling like I constantly should be posting on here I'm going to hang my up my hat. Maybe just for a long while, maybe forever. I don't know. It's been a blast sugartits.

No comments:

Post a Comment