24 April 2016

Chapters


It's crazy scary to think that in less than a month I'll have finished university - like totally finished uni forever. Education will be over. I've learned so much in these past three years, not just educationally, but about myself more generally. This past year has been the absolute best year of my life and I'm actually really sad to think that I'll be moving on from this place and in to the real world. I'm so excited for what the future holds for me. I'm not naive, I know that it's going to be really hard to find a job, and carve a life for myself. But in this past year I've learned so many new things about myself and I really have faith in my abilities. If we're lucky, life is a long road ahead of us, and I cannot wait to see what happens.

I'm twenty-two, and I started this blog when I was sixteen or seventeen. Even just looking back on my first few posts I can see just how much I have changed and grown; it makes me excited for the future and what changes can come. I think I've posted quite a few reflective posts on my time here, but I think this is the one where shit really gets real.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to see where I'll end up. The world is kind of my oyster right now, and I know that it'll take time. But I'm ready to dive in to the deep end, and just see what happens. It's time for another chapter to begin. But, until then, I still have a few weeks to make the most of the most carefree time of my life. I'm EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment